- 1 lbs of Wholl Shell IQF mussels
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp masago (smelt roe)
- 1 scallion stalks (only the green part)
How to cook
- Heat mussels according to package directions. Remove meat from its shell and roughly chop.
- Mix the meat in a bowl with mayonnaise, sriracha, soy sauce, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of masago and scallions (reserve a bit of massago and scallions for garnish)
- Spoon the mixture back into the shells.
- Line a baking tray with foil and place the mussels on the tray.
- Toast at 450 degrees, for about 10 minutes, until the tops are golden.
- Garnish with masago and scallions.